No matter how much we all want to stay young, at some point, age will catch up to all of us.
Hence, planning is key to ensuring a smooth transition in life.
In this episode, Tom Fleishel dives into financial planning with a focus on planning for the loss of mental acuity. Tom reveals the role of family and friends when it comes to maintaining physical, psychological, and financial safety.
- Why family summits are essential in planning for the loss of mental acuity
- The dangers of scams to those with a loss of mental acuity
- Ways family and friends can help avoid scams, and the value of having trusted contacts in place
- The importance of communication
- What you should know about long-term care
- And more!