Whether they are being cared for at home by their children or need help arranging their finances, at some point, aging parents will surely need some extra assistance and support.
In this episode, Tom Fleishel is joined by Amanda Stahl, Director of Longevity Planning, and David Marsh, Financial Planning Consultant, both from Raymond James, to explore the ins and outs of helping aging parents with their financial, housing, and caregiving needs while emphasizing the value of planning and being proactive.
Amanda and David discuss:
- The importance of planning for aging parents’ needs
- What information should be collected and shared as parents age
- The value of maintaining communication
- How to start the conversation with aging parents
- Tips on helping aging parents transition and manage a perceived loss of independence
- And more!
- Schedule A Call with the Fleishel Financial Team
- Broadspire Care Management
- Aging Life Care® Associates
- ClearMatch Medicare
Connect with Amanda Stahl:
Connect with David Marsh: